- Fun and addictive tennis game.
- Improve your racket skills and reaction times and get great aerobic fitness at the same time.
- No pressure game format keeps you moving and keeps the atmosphere fun.
- Meet new players and social network .
- No need to organise booking courts or finding players - just sign up and come along!
- This addictive game has players coming back week after week.
Why have Liveball® tennis?
- Maximise court usage with multiple player game ( 5-8 players).
- Additional revenue streams for single court usage - higher returns than traditional court bookings.
- Additional post game clubhouse revenue.
- Allows single players to easily join activity.
- Sessions can run for all ages and playing levels - beginner to elite.
- Risk free to clubs - no additional costs.
- Players return to weekly repeating events.
What do you need to play Liveball® tennis?
- A single court with a fence surround (at least 3 sides).
- Trained coach.
- The Liveball® player booking system.
- Courts booked in 1.5 hr slots.
What do we provide?
- Easy player bookings and organisation via the Liveball® website and app.
- Coach training to maximise the enjoyment of the game for players.
- High profile national branding and marketing of the game through press and social media.
- Payment management for club, coach and players.
- Become part of the Liveball® community.
Become part of the Liveball® ecosystem - join our panel of authorised Liveball® tennis coaches who run our games across a local area.
- Players bookings provided by the Liveball® system.
- Training provided on rules and maximising player enjoyment.
- Easy single payment direct from Liveball® Ltd.
- We provide local and national marketing and PR for the game.
Get in touch HERE to find out how you can join us in Liveball® tennis.
Liveball® Ltd was founded by Richard Land and Phil Hope, two serial entrepreneurs brought together by their love of tennis and their desire to bring more people to the sport. Phil discovered Liveball tennis while on a business trip to Los Angeles and fell in love with the game. On return to the UK, he and Rich introduced the game to their local tennis group and quickly realised the huge potential to change tennis in the UK. Soon Liveball® Tennis became preferred to traditional singles and doubles and attracted attention from players and spectators alike.